Thursday, June 12, 2008

Interlude

Motto of this chapter:
Tattoo ain't no taboo!
I feel that I need a little interlude before I go on about my past year. The whole "Me and My Women" thing was a big chunk of partly *yawn*-info, so I might aswell throw in a few other things before. First of all, I've been thinking about getting one or more tattoos, and I finally have two ideas which I think are fairly good and/or funny.

The first idea is illustrated on the picture to the right. It is supposed to show a dotted line and scissors. I've been wanting to work with my scar for quite a while, just never has a decent idea crossed my mind, until a friend of mine suggested that idea, and it's been stuck in my head since. Another illustration of how I want it to look like can be found in this quick Paint picture. I even added scissors in it. I am still unsure whether I should add a writing reading "Cut along the dotted line".

The second idea is the name of this blog. "Eadem mutata resurgo" on my lower left arm. I am still searching for a proper font, and I don't know how to align it yet. All in one line, three lines each with one word, if three lines, right below each other or with a certain shifting, etc etc. I also am not sure about the size of it. But I am pretty much settled on the idea of getting it. I just have to overcome my chickenness and do it.

On another note I would like to ask everyone reading this blog regularly or intending to do so to email me (hahn (dot) franz (at) googlemail (dot) com) from an email-adress they check regularly, so I can add them to an automated mailing system that informs of new posts. Of course if you do not wish to get noticed about new posts, don't bother. I would also love to hear any feedback about both the blog and ideas of mine like the tattoos. Just email me!

Prepare for another big update beginning of next week, guys and girls.

Good fight, good night.

Cheers,
Franz

1 comment:

--CT said...

Nothing wrong with not rushing into getting a tattoo done. You'll have to like it for the rest of your life, unless you want to spend about the same amount or more on tattoo removal...