Monday, December 04, 2006

Germany's Nightlife #3

Motto of that night:
Rock your body at checkpoint 2 / Rock your body, Miccheck 'one - two'
It's always fun to go clubbing with your pals, especially if you ate basically nothing and get vodka-energy for 1,50. Usually not the best combination, but it was reeeeeeally needed that night. Came home at around 4 a.m., nearly starving. First thought:'Hey you are in a rather big city with multiple pizza delivery services of which atleast one has to be open during the night. Heh, life taught me a lesson there. My choice was salami-cheese-toast and a snickers-icecream-sort-of-thing. Meh.

Also, a friend of mine said my outfit that night sucked. Can anyone confirm that please? (The sweater was the problem for her, but I like that sweater =/)

As for my drivers license, I'm |-----| that close to having it in my pocket. Just a little bit of learning here and reading there, and I'm done. W00t.

Next big thing: Australia
Dates are set, I'm leaving on 01-11-07 with China Airlines (I still think that I will regret having made that choice), stopping by in Taipei for several hours, having to protect myself of those nasty mobs of taiwans, then leaving to Brisbane. Can't wait to actually begin this journey.

What else is going on in my life?
New Year's Eve? Well, last years new year's eve was kind of... uhm... let me try to express this without you getting the feeling that I am a complete idiot... *cough* yeah well, it wasn't the best new year's eve I've had in my life. That info has to suffice. This year, there is a slim chance of staying in London with some friends (Greetings to the 2 Kr's, G and A at this place). If it does work out the way we have vaguely planned it, it'll be one hell of a bash. I'll try to take some photos for all of you.

Anyway,
so long.

Cheers,
Franz

No comments: