Monday, November 20, 2006

Welcome Home #4

Motto of the past weeks:
Right here! Right now!
Yes, it's been a while since I last posted, and alot has happened.

First of all, I'm back to being solo. Me and M agreed, that is not all going as smooth as we would have wanted it to be, and thus seperated. Hey girls, take a look at me, am I not a nice looking boy? And I'm free!

My Visa has passed, which means that I can now travel to Australia anytime I want in the upcoming year for my visa to be activated. then can travel through Australia for 1 year before the Visa expires. Good news isn't it? My search for flights was kind of successful, but DAMN do they cost alot. I am currently aiming at 1200€, which is roughly 300€ more than a month ago, when I last looked (I know I could've booked it then, but my Visa hadn't passed then, so no use in doing so =/ ).

In an hour I am leaving for my driver's license theory class. I am finishing the theory in about 2 weeks, and then another 1-2 weeks for practice, until I am allowed to drive. Good thing is, I don't need a special driver's license to drive in Australia. I have been thinking about maybe buying an old, small car there, and sell it once I'm finished. I'll see what my funds allow.

Lastly, every single one of my bones hurt. We have started to renovate the outside of our garage, and hell that was shitloads of work, and there is more to come. My hands and my back hurt, but hey, I've had more fresh air in the past week than in the 2 months before.

Anyway,
So long,

Cheers,
Franz

No comments: