Thursday, December 21, 2006

The License Cataclysm #3

Motto of the day:
To improve is to change. To be perfect is to change often.
Things are improving again. Let me summarize:

-license is doing good. Driving isn't as hard as I had thought it would be.
-planning for Australia is getting more concrete, i actually even have a job offer for Feb.
-I'm expanding my muscial horizon further as I speak, which makes me happy.

On the other side, there is still alot to do. My visa still doesn't seem settled. My flight tickets haven't arrived yet. My old driving tutor still hasn't let my new driving tutor know about how many theory classes I have taken so far, which makes it kind of hard to finish the license.

Bah well. It'll work out.

/me thinks positive

Oh, and seriously, Justing Timberlake created one hell of a bomb with 'My Love'. I can't stop it on my IPod atm....

So long!

Cheers,
Franz

No comments: