Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The License Cataclysm

Motto of the day:
Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse
You finally get up, want to organize your stuff for your driver's license, go to theory classes over weeks, spending alot of time and effort getting to your driving school, because apparently 'it is a good driving school' and 'it has very competent driving instructors' and when you need those 'competent' diving instrctors, you get dumped.

I did do things wrong, because I was misinformed. But seriously, I have it up to here with this fucked up driving school. I called the bureau that apparently has to check my visual test and that sort of things. I get told, I have to give my visual test to either my community which lead it to them, or directly give it to the bureau. What did my 'competent' driving instructor tell me? 'Hand 'em over, I'll take care of it!'. The bureau asks me for all the needed details to check whether they have the stuff, which I gave to my driving instructor about 1 week ago, turns out, they have got nothing so far. When the gus from the bureau asks for the driving school I'm at, I tell him, he laughs and says 'Well, we've had multiple learners get their visual test and stuff lost in the mail due to that driving school.'.

Things to do next:
- Call the driving school to get the tests and those things
- Tell the driving school, that they either let me drive as soon as possible, which could be tomorrow really, or they lose me as a customer
- Start driving in my current or a different driving school, and hope and pray, that I get the chance to finish my driver's license before australia. Because I need it there.

No Cheers today,
I'm pissed,
Franz

No comments: