Saturday, December 09, 2006

Surfing the World Wide Web #4

Motto of the day:
Why is it that, whenever I surf the web, my faith in humanity turns emo?
Let me try to find the beginning of ridiculeness of today's post. I think we start with this:

4-year-old accused of improperly touching teacher. Yes, you did read right. A 4-year-old over in Bellmead in Texas was accused of having improperly touched a teacher, doing so by rubbing his face into the chest of the female employee. How fucking dumb do you have to be, to see any connection to a 'sexual contact' or 'sexual harassment' in that action. A 4 year old can't even SPELL b-o-n-e-r.

Let's move on to this:
Parents nearly trading kids for PS3 consoles. And again, I am serious about what I am saying. This Radio Station in Minnesota announced that they'd give out free PS3 consoles (which only just hit market) to parents, who'd give children to the station for 24 hours. Thing is, it was a hoax. They didn't actually think anyone would call. Turns out, there were hundreds of people who would've done it, even several parents who'd turn in their several day or several week old children. Whoever called there should be jailed and sterilized right away.

Finally, this video:
Shirley Phelps Roper + daughters on The Tyra Banks Show. No comment from my side on this, just watch and enjoy.

So long,

Cheers,
Franz

No comments: