Friday, August 11, 2006

Recovery

Motto of right now:
Thank god for the invention of Matchsticks
On Wednesday I met Mi aka 'toejuice'. He is an australian Revelation player, which I have known for several years now. We went to watch The Sentinel - great movie, I liked it alot - in english, and had a go at Germany's Nightlife in the nightclub MusikTheater later on. I came back home at around 4 a.m. and basically just fell into bed and slept until 2 p.m. of Thursday. I was spent.

Later that day, I had planned to meet up with M, we are a couple afterall, but I was so tired that I called her, saying that I would not come anymore, that day, because I was just way too tired. I was being concise, which was kind of a big fault. She misinterpreted my whole purpose, and thought I was not being honest, and it was all my own fault, meh.

Past days kind of drained my energy. Should try "Hallo wach" pills...

So long.

Cheers,
Franz

No comments: