Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Holidays, Chapter #2: France

Motto of France:
If you can't handle the heat, don't jump in the fire.
France was, let's say, uhm, complicated? My Mum and my Dad have silver wedding this year, and their wish for this years holidays was, that all children come down to France with them, to finaly, after more than 18 years with 4 children, have holidays with the whole family unified. It merely worked.

When I and my bigger brother F arrived, my sister L was gone already, and my other brother A had had a vast-ish fight with my dad, which made him act all spiteful. I and my dad have had a long story of little fights, which continued through the whole 'France vacation', that gave it a rather bitter taste. A left only 2 days after me and F arrived, to work on a book about current modern artists in Duisburg. F left only few days after, and finaly I drove homeward with my parents, where I arrived only 2 hours ago.

The vacation itself was good. Lots of sun, lots of beautiful women and lots to read. In the last 2 days I was constantly laying at the pool, occasionally jumping in the water, to cool my hawt body. In those 2 days I managed to get such a bad sunburn, that my skin started peeling. The biggest damage was done to my tighs and my belly. I had to control my grief when dressing with boxers and shorts. To make matters worse, the sunburn was not only on the frontside, but also on my backside. This means, I had big trouble (Initially a song is popping into my mind: big big trouble by die happy), finding a position to sleep, where I would not cry in pain.

Oh well, I guess I managed, and now I am back home for 1 day, to recover, make the laundry and survive the sunburn side effects. On Thursday I am leaving to Lake Constance with M, my beautiful and most loving girlfriend. I'll supply an up-to-date picture, once I come back from there.

Good fight, good night.

Cheers,
Franz

No comments: