Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Holidays, Chapter #1: KiSiWo

Motto of the KiSiWo:
5-minute soup tureens are teh 1337
This will cover my first little chapter of the 'big' holidays.

I was away to the so-called KiSiWo, a summer camp for children who like to sing, which is organized by the Kirchdittmold community. I act as a caretaker for the children since 6 years now, and have alot of fun doing it. I was with 2 friends of mine, S and Ma (no, not Sado and Maso, althought I tend to not dislike them), with whom I always share a room. This time we had a good supply of 5-minute soup tureens with us, which are featuring this post. Had a real good time there.

A little resume I told a friend of mine who asked about KiSiWo:
- 1 week of complete ignorance towards people in charge.
- 1 week of being hassled by 60 children.
- 1 love letter by a 14 y/o.
- 1 person who - no idea how - gets my cellphone number, and hands it around to all other 14 y/o girls who now hassle me every minute of my day.
- uncountable amounts of 5-minute soup tureens.

So long.

Cheers,
Franz

No comments: