Monday, November 05, 2007

Troddin' on

Motto of the past months:
There's always a bigger fish.
This blog has been about as dead as it can get for the last couple of months. I intend to change that again. Not that anyone would notice, not that anyone would have noticed it had vanished in the first place, but you know, it's a good feeling to tell yourself, that you did everything possible to bring your story out there.

Let me try to summarize what happened so far, since I got back from Australia:

Remember my License Cataclysm storyline? It had a follow-up. I failed again. Now I have 2 months left to finish my license, or otherwise I will have to start from scratch later on, which also involves alot of extra costs. But I just can't get over my fear of failing. We will see how it turns out.

Right after I came home from Australia, my girlfriend left me for another guy, who left her for his ex.

Remember my plans to go to Uni in the Netherlands? Been there, done that. FIrst Exams are through, and I am doing pretty well so far. Bunch of nice guys are with me in the course and we are having heaps of fun. The course is just what I had been searching for.

In the upcoming weeks, I will try to get back to regular posting. I have a few fun stories to tell, about Laptop purchases, failed relationship attempts, heaps of booze-stories etc etc.

It is time to get a working domain again, and to recover all lost pictures. I will put my spare time in there.

So long,
stay tuned, http://www.thebadlands.de is back up and running.
Franz

No comments: