Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Welcome Home #2

Motto of right now:
I-hi feel so alive, for the very first time! I can't deny you! I feel so alive!
In Germany, alot of younger kids go out on windy days and fly kites. I was out in the garden, preparing everythin for getting the grass cut, and I heared some fluttering and flapping sound, which instantly reminded me of my childhood days, out on the Doernberg nearby our hometown, where I and my family would fly kites. I had the afternoon planned for 'Time with M', but nothing specific, so I went and called her, and asked her whether she would be into living up the 'good ol' days', and she said that she would love to.

So her and I brought all our kite-packages together and eventually found a kite which worked, and which looked well enough built to actually still work and went off to fly it. Seriously, we had so much fun doing that, I want to do that again soon. It took me a little time to get into handling it again, but once I was in, I had a very great time. Afterwards we climbed the highest part of the 'mountain', and watched the sun set. Romance ftw!

Other things I did in the last days:
- helped my best chum' Se learn for his maths test on Wednesday (G'luck!)
- looked around the web for a work-visum for Australia (180 AD)
- owned the top 10 in a browsergame called veSports (and got knocked out again because of a rollback)
- completely knocked out my Bio-Rythm AGAIN, going to bed at 5 a.m. ftl!

Anyway, stay tuned!

Cheers,
Franz

No comments: